Is your home beginning to show signs of wear and tear? Does the exterior of your home need a lot of repairs but you are not sure where to start? Contact Bergen's Contracting & Repair, Inc today to get started on a facelift for your home.
We specialize in:
All of our exterior carpentry work is done using paintable "No Rot" materials to ensure your home stays beautiful longer. We use materials such as:
- Fiber cement siding & trim board - "Hardi-Plank"
- Bergen's Contracting & Repair, Inc. is a certified "Hardi-Plank" installer
- Cellular PVC trim and moulding
- "Cox" pressure treated wood - Primed on all (4) sides
- Composite decking
- Rotten wood repairs
- Exterior "Boxing" fascia/soffit trim work/corner boards
- Siding (all types of siding)
- Windows and doors (all types of windows and doors)
- Bay Windows
- Custom woodworking
- Front and back porches
- Screen porches
- Structural repairs
- Termite damage repairs
- Vinyl siding - Aluminum trim
- Wood fences - all types
Siding & Trim Repairs
Many builders in our area have used Hardboard siding or "Masonite" siding. This siding will deteriorate, soaking up water like a sponge. Builders also used "finger joint", soft pine trim white pine & yellow pine. These products are susceptible to deterioration, soaking up water like a sponge. We have the best cure for rotten wood.
Windows & Doors
Many builders in the area used "shop built" windows and doors. These products were manufactured with "finger joint", soft pine which is made up of small pieces of wood glued together to make (1) trim piece and will not stand up to the elements. If you are in need of quality windows and doors which will not deteriorate and are paintable, you've found the right place. Our products offer lifetime warranties on components. We use double pane insulated glass, Low E Argon with a variety of grill options. We also offer windows and doors in cellular PVC, vinyl, aluminum clad or wood - doors in fiberglass, metal or wood. Here are some of the manufacturers we use:
- Grand Manor - Windows & Doors, manufactured by The Building Center
- Therma-Tru - Doors
- Monarch Composite windows & doors
- We also offer a wide variety of wood products
Not only does the outside of your home need a facelift once in a while, the inside of your home does as well. We specialize in the following services:
- Trim work
- Crown moulding
- Custom carpentry
- Drywall and plaster repairs
- Structural repairs such as band sills, joists, footings, piers and girders
"What People Are Saying About Us."
Overall, the workmanship and the job were top notch. Pete returned calls and provided quotes promptly and finished on time. The crew protected the floors and left the area spotless. I cannot say enough about the quality of the work. It was excellent. Period!